Date:      Fri, 28 May 2010 06:45:17 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lyx again

Hi!

As I know we have Lix version 1.5 in ports but outside is 1.6.6 . And as I=
=20
read Lyx doesn;t has a maintainer.

It was debate about ths long time ago but nothing is changed. I found :
"On Sat 27 Mar 2010 at 09:34:54 PDT Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
>Le Saturday 27 Mar 2010 =E0 17:32:42 (+0100), Marco Beishuizen a =E9crit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering why LyX in the FreeBSD ports isn't upgraded anymore. The
>> current version in ports is still 1.5.7, but the latest LyX version is
>> 1.6.5. The version in ports is 1,5 years old.
>>
>Probably because noone has taken time to do the job (lyx15 has no
>maintainer) but feel free to send a PR to update it or even better to
>maintain it.

If Baptiste declines. I can take maintainership of this one.

=2D- Charlie"

but there were no response.

Thanks.

Mitja