Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:31:00 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        yasuf@bsdclub.org
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org, leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw, kevlo@freebsd.org, ade@freebsd.org, reg@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New order check done

At Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:30:36 +0900,
Yasuhiro Fukuma wrote:
> I haven't tested it, but it seems this patch has a problem when
> USE_IMLIB is defined.  Ruby/GTK's configure script takes the name of
> gtk-config _or_ imlib-config as the argument, whether it uses Imlib.

Oh, thanks for catching it. :)

> I'll fix it ASAP, so please give a moment...

No problem.  You can send your patch directly to me as soon as it's
done, and at any time afterwards.

By the way, do you have any info on the new Ruby/GTK release which is
supposed to support Ruby 1.6?  It's been delayed for a while. ;)

--
                           /
                          /__  __

"We're only at home when we're on the run, on the wing, on the fly"