Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:37:42 -0400
From:      "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proper startup of ng_fec?

Hi,

I'm looking at using ng_fec to implement "adapter teaming" -- it
appears that Cisco switches swallow it more easily than ng_one2many.
Is there a proper way to configure a Netgraph interface at boot?  A
search for ngctl in /etc/rc.d/* only leads to the Bluetooth startup.

It appears that I need to write a custom rc.d script to have a
ng_one2many interface appear and start early in the boot sequence.
Anyone have a better way?

Thanks,

==ml

--