Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:22:56 -0400
From:      "Robert S. Wojciechowski Jr." <robertw@wojo.com>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: DistCC

Scott,

Although I can't try it right now, I was going to give this a spin in about
a week or so on buildworlds.  I have a few servers that are 733MHz PIIIs
running on mirrored RAID 7200RPM drives (3ware as well) and would love to
speed up the buildworld time from 58 minutes.  A friend will also have his
server in the rack and could speed it up even more, which would be VERY
nice!

--Robert