Date:      Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
To:        <freeBSD-net@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) FBSD 3.2

Hello Friends:

	I want to know about implementation and support of ECN in TCP/IP
stack of FreeBSD, is it a standard? Specifically to FreeBSD 3.2 I looked
at netinet but could not find any thing related to it. Do I need to get
some patch for ECN.

I looked at RFC 2481 and it says that ECN will be standard soon and some
of the OS developers have already incorporated this feature. I wonder is
it part of FreeBSD 3.2.

Thanks,

Singh