Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:52:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Gerardo Amaya G." <jogegabsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   windowmaker 0.80 installation problem

Hello all, I try to install windowmaker 0.80 from the
ports collection, I got a config.log end of file
error. I was recommend by Rachel, to install the port
with superuser, I thought that could be the problem
because I install it with my user and sudo, I try and
the same problem. Then I try to go by the source code.
When I run configure I get the error that it did not
found X, so instalation can not continue. I install
XFree 4.2.0 via source code also, but I did not have
any X enviroment before, I was a new and fresh
instalation with out X.
What could be the problem???

I also try to install version 0.64 that I found in
some port and it could not find it anywhere.

Can I get some advice in this
please reply to my email right now I'm not on the list
thanx

Gerardo