Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:54:44 -0500
From:      "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK

HEllo
Im trying to install JDK in my FRee BSD 4.7 box , but there is no port for
it. I have read the FreeBSD java proyect and the docs  say that there
sould be a port  in the  /usr/ports/jdk directory, I only have the ports from
SUN, But I cannot find the sources of the sdk in Sun's web site, I only
find the linux script, Shoul I install it ?, I want to install Open office and
it needs JDK  as a dependency