Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:21:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      regis rampnoux <regisr@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD STABLE support for new motherboards

On 08-Oct-2003 Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> I you haven't done so already, remember to use the mixer command to
> check that critical volume controls are set at acceptable levels (if

I have tried with volume at 100 (all others too).
I have tried with an ausio CD and Iy works but with mixer at 100 and
ascd volume at 100 it is very very low! I checked again with mplayer
and if I am near the speaker I have some sound.
May be it is a hardware problem... or because I use speakers not
powered.
I tried also all the jacks.

Thanks to all

--