Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:04:52 -0600
From:      Chad Albert <chad.albert@healthcarefirst.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   7.0 install

I have downloaded the 7.0 beta 2 ISO file for i386.  I am trying to
install it on an ASUS G1S laptop.  6.2 works very nicely all except
support for the WIFI card (Intel 4965AGN).  When I insert the Install CD
and start going through the steps, it seems as if every key I press
sends a ctrl key with it.  When I choose to create a partition it just
pops up and aks if I would like to abort or restart the install.  Has
anybody else seen this?  I don't see a report of it anywhere, but I
thought I would ask here before submitting a pr.

TIA

--

Chad Albert, MCSE, MCP+I