Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:43:46 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it just my imagination or are gtk12 and glib12 screwed up?

They don't currently install their libraries as "libgtk12.so.x" or
"libglib12.so.x", even though they used to do so back in march.
This confuses everything which searches for them, which is currently
a bunch of stuff.

On the other hand, I have a hard to believing they're this broken and
nobody has even really noticed.  If there's something I've somehow
screwed up here, I'm all ears as to how and where. :)

- Jordan