Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:08:11 +0800
From:      hmin@public.cta.cq.cn (hmin)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ok? oh! no!

I still can't get my FreeBSD 2.2.5 box work correctly on networking.
I installed FreeBSD 2.2.5 from Wreek CDROM, it seems everything well.
But my network can't work, I "ping 127.0.0.1", ok! I "ping 10.1.1.1"
ok! (10.1.1.1 is my network card (3c509 TPO) address) and then try to
telnet to those two address, sometime it's good, and sometime it will
wait for a long time. And, I can not reach any other boxes on this net,
though I've configed those thing in sysinstall.I can't not understand
the situation.

Can you help me to resolve this problem? I'm not in this mail list now,
if you will help, please reply to hmin@public.cta.cq.cn or
hmin@mail.cq.cninfo.net.
Thank you.