Date:      Mon, 5 May 2014 14:22:48 +0100
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Google Cast Extension on FreeBSD

I've reported this before with chromium33 port, but I've updated to 34 now
with hopes that it might be an issue in version 33, but it seems to still
be FreeBSD specific!

I'm recompiling with DEBUG support so I can see more info (maybe with gdb -
if there's a better way please suggest).

So far I get a segfault immediately after installing "Google Cast" or
"Google Cast Beta".

I wonder if anyone else has tried Google Cast extension on FreeBSD?