Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:30:51 +0000
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Orion=20Computech=20Pvt.=20Ltd.=20SEO=20services?= <narendra@orion-tec.com>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?*|NArendra=20Shrama|*?= <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Increase more Sell and Visitor on your website

Orion Computech Pvt. Ltd (http://www.orion-tec.com)
=3DNEW OFFER FOR YOU TO INCREASE SELL.=3D
-SEO only on $200 PM-

Hello Sir/Madam,

We shall rank your website Top 10 in Google for your chosen targeted keywo=
rds to drive a high volume of targeted traffic who could be converted into=
 Potential Customers.

OUR EXPERIENCE:

Till now we have worked on more than 5000 SEO & Web Designing Projects of=
 various different categories and been a One Point Solution to all our cli=
ents from Designing & Maintaining Websites to ranking it Top in all major=
 Search Engines and Driving High Volume of Potential Targeted Customers.

THINGS TO BE DONE TO OPTIMIZE A WEBSITE:

1. ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION:

ON-Page Optimization worth $99 USD shall be done for FREE OF COST. It incl=
udes updating Meta Tags, Meta Titles, Meta Description, Fixing Canonicaliz=
ation Issues, checking website for W3C standards etc but not just limited=
 to it.

2. OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION:

To Improve Search Engine Rankings, drive Targeted Visitors, Increase the P=
rofits, rank the website Top 10 in Google for the chosen targeted keywords=
, we shall prepare specific Strategies according to the Website Position i=
n the Search Engines. This means, if the website has a good domain age and=
 already doing well in the Search Engines, we shall then build 450 Links o=
n a monthly basis to improve it further. Same way, considering the Website=
 condition, we may building 450 Links, 650 Links, 800 Links using all whit=
e hat techniques. So, for Example, if we build 800 Links on a monthly basi=
s, the links shall be segregated as stated below.

=C3=BC  Search Engine Submissions
=C3=BC  Directory Submissions
=C3=BC  Social Bookmarking
=C3=BC  Local Listing
=C3=BC  Article Submissions
=C3=BC  Press Releases
=C3=BC  Web 2.0 Pages
=C3=BC  Forum Posting
=C3=BC  High Profile Linking
=C3=BC  Competitor Backlines

Note: Required amount of Articles, Press, etc shall be written at your end=
=2E

On a monthly basis, we shall monitor the improvements in the search engine=
 rankings of the website for the chosen targeted keywords. So, after looki=
ng at the improvements seen in the search engine rankings of the website a=
fter 1 month promotion, we shall add few more tactics in the 2nd month suc=
h as Blog Posting, Web 2.0 Optimization etc to improve the rankings furthe=
r.

OFFERED GUARANTEE:

If we've not delivered the promised results by the end of the stated time=
 duration (not thirty days), we shall optimize the website after the state=
d time duration for FREE OF COST till we deliver the promised Results.

PROJECT UPDATES:

=C3=BC  A Dedicated Project Manager shall be allotted for your communicati=
on and project updates.
=C3=BC  Work done Reports shall be sent on a Weekly basis.
=C3=BC  Search Engine Rankings Report shall be sent on a Weekly Basis.
=C3=BC  Consolidated Work Done Report shall be sent on a Monthly Basis.

PROJECT COST & PAYMENT PROCEDURE:

The Project Cost to optimize the website is just $200 USD per month (NO SE=
TUP FEE OR HIDDEN CHARGES). 50% Payment should be paid upfront at the begi=
nning of the project and remaining 50% shall be released for our withdrawa=
l at the end of each month promotion.

Feel free to contact us anytime and we will gladly assist you!

Thanks and Regards
Narendra Kumar
Business Development Executive
Orion Computech Pvt. Ltd.
Contact No. : 079 40024096 / 66054041
E-Mail: narendra@orion-tec.com || URL : www.orion-tec.com (http://www.orio=
n-tec.com/)
Skype: Si.Narendra || GTalk : Er.narendraKumar
 SEO service Offering