Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 01:04:25 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yes!!! Netscape and Java for BSDI

Well, if we had a clue as to what is the BSDI sound interface we may
have a chance at getting sound out of the damn thing. BTW:
I noticed that an older version of netscape for linux had the
same problem even though we have the linux audio ioctls support
we at least I do over here.

At any rate, I will take a look and see what can I find out..

	Cheers,
	Amancio