Date:      Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:03:09 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup Delete failures

FYI, over the last few days, I've been seeing this error while doing a
CVSUP of the code for both FreeBSD-STABLE (4.7) and Current:

  Delete src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL
Cannot delete "/usr/local/src/freebsd/5.0/src/contrib/gcc/INSTALL":
Directory not empty

If I manually delete that directory, it gets recreated, and then this error
pops back on the next run.  Permissions on the directories aren't the
issue, that I can tell -- nothing really changes manually here in the src
directories.