Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:30:10 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Bruce Pea <pea@andrewpea.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Conn 2001

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 10:16:10AM -0500, Bruce Pea wrote:

> Has anyone heard anything about FreeBSD Conn 2001 yet?
>
> I need some info so I can start making plans.

Yes. At the last BAFUG meeting in Berkeley, Ca. we had a vist from some
guy, his name escapes me just now, from Usenix. Usenix will be doing the
BSDCon next year in San Francisco. There will not be a BSDCon this year but
there will be on in 2001. The dates are Feb. 11-14. See www.freebsdcon.org
for more details.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.3
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org