Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2013 10:29:04 +0100
From:      "Thomas Sparrevohn" <Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com>
To:        "'David Wolfskill'" <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ports/head@r314338 x11/nvidia-driver

Well - My configuration is amd64- CURRENT as of yesterday  - It's looks like
the fault is triggered by a sysctl query. At least that is how I can
reproduce it. E.g.

Kldload /boot/modules/nvidia.ko
sysctl -a

system panics - unfortunately with a generic kernel with all debugging
enabled the system does not panic. In addition if nvidia-driver is compiled
with gcc - no panic.