Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:36:17 -0500
From:      "Bhuvaneswari Ramkumar" <ramkumar@iastate.edu>
To:        Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libnet in FreeBSD

well actually, even the sample applications seem to have the same problem,
So I'm guessing its some installation issue:

# cc dns.c
/var/tmp//ccImyVt1.o(.text+0x88) : In function 'main' : : undefined
reference to 'libnet_init'

This is how my compilation result reads for the dns.c sample application.
Says the same for all libnet calls.