Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 1998 19:15:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Cc:        Norman C Rice <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: UPSD toggle wraparound and negative response

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Patrick Gardella wrote:

> >From talking with the author of UPSD, this message means that the UPS you have
> is not in the tables he created.  Each APC model has different parameters (of
> course), so you need to find those parameters and add them to the others in the
> distribution (apc_static.c).  Or you could comment out the tune lines one by one
> until you find the one that is giving you the error, then leave it commented
> out.
>
> If you get the table, let me know.  I've got a 1000 as well.  It's a minor
> annoyance that is on the bottom of my todo list.

I don't know if you saw my note to Norman, but you'll need my version of
upsd that is modified with 120 volt values.  You can fetch it from
ftp://gdi.uoregon.edu/pub/upsd-2.0.1.6.1.tgz.  The README has some very
short notes and sample/upsd.conf.120v is the one I use.  For the actual
values, you may need to fish them out of my apc_static.c.

I want to play with upsd some more, but in the future it'll become a
release proper.