Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:55:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      tom brown <tmcb1971@yahoo.com>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it just me or is the ssh port broken for Release 3.3?

So as I have done many times before I go to the ports
collection and try to make ssh.

As always it takes an eternity to download from
finland.

Then it fails to find rsaref20, and backtracks to get
it... and i wait and wait until make times out.

I have two points realy.

1.  Why is such an importaint package as rasref20
broken?(Is it to allow the NSA to trojan it?)
2. Now the US govenment have dropped the export
control law's, can we have these components ether on
the CD-ROM or the the main website?

Tom Brown

=====