Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:42:47 -0700
From:      Ola Peters <OPeters@partnershiphp.org>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.org" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   adding SRV records to a FreeBSD server

Hi there,

Thanks so much for placing this contact information in your header!  I am t=
rying to add SRV records to my name server, which is a FreeBSD box.

(Output from uname -a):

ns1# uname -a
FreeBSD ns1.partnershiphp.org 4.11-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan=
 21 17:21:22 GMT 2005     root@perseus.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys=
/GENERIC  i386

I don't have a clue where to start and everytime I make a change, I bring o=
ur website down.  Do you have a link or an example to tell me where I can d=
o this?

Thanks so much,

Ola Peters
Senior Unix Administrator
IT Department
Partnership Healthplan of California
360 Campus Lane, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534

Phone: (707) 863-4407 | Fax: (707) 863-4349

Email: opeters@partnershiphp.org
Our website: www.partnershiphp.org

~ PHC CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ~

The information contained in this document may be privileged, confidential,=
 and protected under applicable law and is intended solely for the use of t=
he individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intend=
ed recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the messag=
e to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination=
, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If=
 you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender im=
mediately by telephone and destroy the document.