Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 18:50:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sun Workshop compiler vs. GCC?

[ Again ]

Terry, watch me, and repeat this on your keyboard.

'I was wrong, you are correct.'

[ You look more foolish all the time ]

> I am typing this from a telnet running from a Windows95 box.  I am an
> MSDN level II developer.

So am I.  It's irrelevant, as well as all of your other 'claims to
fame'.  We're talking about what Win95 upgrades do, not what kind of
developer you are.  You stated that Win95 doesn't use DOS devices when
an upgrade occurs, and you're wrong.  Plain wrong.  You can argue about
how you are misinformed, misaligned, misunderstood, but in fact you are
plain mistaken.  Wrong.

> I can not speak for your experiences, except to say that they are
> quite bizarre, and not in line with my own.  Given that I had access
> to the Windows95 Alpha and have been installing the thing over and
> over (I did work on FS drivers -- duh) since around December of 1994,

And so have I.  *SO* WHAT!!!!!  It's irrelevant.

> I *probably* have installed it more than you have.  And I'm telling
> you that your experiences are not my experiences, and I can not
> explain how you arrived at yours.

I don't have to explain it, only I can say with absolute and completey
knowledge that you're wrong.

C'mon, I *really* want to see you admit you're wrong instead of changing
the subject to something like how many times you've installed it and
never seen it happen, or what you read, or something else.  You're
simply *wrong*

Nate