Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:24:08 +0200 (EET)
From:      Penisoara Adrian <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@videotron.ca>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current dying horribly when using lp0

Hi,

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Stephane E. Potvin wrote:

[ ...bunch o' HTML junked by Pine deleted... ]
> &nbsp;Do you have bpfilter enabled?&nbsp;I just found out this morning
> that disabling it seems to make the problem go away.

 I have no bpf's installed (though I'm going to some time in the
future)...

 BTW, the problem is manifesting pretty rarely and it's hard to catch...
The system could go OK for days, but when it goes down it's really nasty
-- I mean you can't blame anything, the logs look very clean.

 I'd say give it time and you'll it's going to byte (the dust ?) again...

> <PRE>--&nbsp;
> Stephane E. Potvin
> sepotvin@videotron.ca</PRE>
> &nbsp;</HTML>

PS: please try to disable HTML in your mails, we're on a Unix list...

 Ady (@warpnet.ro)