Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:02:39 +0800
From:      Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   new administrator: please help me choose news server

Hello. I never did this before, but now I'll setup a mail server in the
coming weeks. Here is the requirement:

1) the mail server should run both smtp and imap, sending and accepting
emails
2) mail server should be able to ask for confirm before it deliever
executables. Or it should be able to reject all emails with Windows
executable file attached
3) should be albe to extend to handle multi-domains in the future

I don't really understand what part of email server is handled by what
program. I thought I need a sendmail plus a imap server (cyrus comes out
in my mind, but I don't know if it should be my choice), is that all?

I'm the kind of lazy guy not to RTFM, but I need direction guide,
suggestion from you so that I know what the f**k manual to read:)

Thank you!