Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 95 10:58:12 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        rashid@haven.ios.com (Rashid Karimov.)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cscope for FreeBSD / or any free version /.

> > One note is that the resulting program should allow the use of
> > multiple variable reference files (databases).  This was a recent
> > mod to the USL cscope that increased the utility of the program for
> > tree structured source heirarchies with sources spanning multiple
> > physical directories.
>
> 	Where can I get it ? I mean cscope - interactive browser ?
> 	I now about cflow , lint and other development tools - but I want
> 	_cscope ?

All cscope is is a token based search utility that knows how to do
token based search/replace and start vi at file offsets.

You get it by writing a clone or by licensing it from AT&T for $300
(I believe) for binary copies.

Unfortunately, I don't have my proce list for this handy any more.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.