Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:11:07 -0600
From:      "Onyi C. Ejiasa" <tech@four10.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: qmail not listening

This may sound trivial, but what happens when you telnet to your Qmail =
box on port 25 or 110 (telnet ip.add.re.ss 25 or telnet ip.add.re.ss =
110)? Do you get a response for "failed to connect"?

(T)archive.com
100Mbps Open Source Mirror
URL Location: www.tarchive.com
Physical Location: Denver, CO - USA
Connection: 100mbps Fibre Connection - Cogent Communications
Provided by: Four10.com
Managed by: Onyi C. Ejiasa
Contact Info: tech@four10.com

  ----- Original Message -----=20