Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:43:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make RELEASE questions !!!

Hi all,
I have some questions about making a release.

1. How to make the 'make release'
create the distribution of Xfree86 same as
the original FreeBSD distribution on CD.

2. How to make it include the packages
distribution assuming that I have got them all
and installed correctly.

3. How to make it create ISO images for the
/usr/ports/distfiles (about 1.9 Gigs) each
maximumx 600 MG or so to burn nicely on CDs.

4. How to make it create my own kernel
"MYKERNEL" in addition to GENERIC kernel
on the ISO image.

5. How to create a bootable CD to use later
if I have a system that can boot off the CD
drive.

Thanks very much for any feedback on this
important issue.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.