Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:25:35 +0100
From:      Fredrik Lindberg <freddeNOSPAM@shapeshifter.se>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI/PCI-bus issue with compaq evo n160

Hi,

I tried removing cbb and related stuff from the kernel, no luck.
The machine locks up just like before, output from db

http://shapeshifter.se/~fredde/tmp/db.acpi-cbb-disabled

That db-output showed uchi still on irq10, so I disabled all usb-related stuff
from the kernel, and guess what, the machine booted with working acpi.
Some output with acpi enabled and cbb and uhci disabled

http://shapeshifter.se/~fredde/tmp/db.acpi-cbb-uhci.disabled
http://shapeshifter.se/~fredde/tmp/dmesg.acpi-cbb-uhci.disabled

I also tried to load the usb kernelmoduels (usbd) after boot but that hangs the machine and a show intrcnt says irq10: uhci1 3391124, same irq-storm.

   Fredrik