Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 03:52:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Annother patch for Mozilla

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> I think that John's idea of having a netscape cvs repository being part
> of our cvs repository in freefall is fantastic -- that buys a cvs access plus
> world - wide mirroring .  Now all what we need is someone to set it up and
> manage the tree . Perhaps , Adrian should get an account on FreeFall if
> he doesn't have one already .

	Ummm.  Sure, if no one else wants to claim the privilege first.
It's about time I put my money where my mouth is and helped more directly.

	I use CVS for my own projects and I can set aside enough time to
manage a tree.  It mostly involves evaluating patches and checking them
in, correct?  Of course this is a pretty big tree....

	BTW, no, I do not have an account on freefall unless 'ftp' counts.

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,