Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:34:46 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        "Tortise@Paradise" <tortise@paradise.net.nz>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hi

You probally do but if you don't make sure you have your ftp services on.
edit /etc/inetd.conf and make sure you have ftp turned on. And enable it in
/etc/rc.conf. An easy way of doing this is to
1. /stand/sysinstall
2. confingure,networking
3. Inetd   /* hit space to enable it and follow the instructions */