Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:46:53 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alex Bulygin <sysop@komanda.com.ua>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printing Mac Graphics via Ghostscript on an old Epson LQ 500 ?

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Heiko Recktenwald wrote:

> I think I have a lpr client software, that runs on my Mac. Printing into
> postscript file should work, I once made some experiments with printing
> on Windows (and ghostript->acrobat reader). But I remember from Windows,
> that printing with ghostript olene didnt work, I had to convert the files
> also to *.pdf.

Its most better to prepare files in PDF format using free plug-in
from Adobe. Its PDF Writer and may be used as Liser Writer driver and
bee installed in chooser on Mac. User just print to PDF writer device and
get PDF file. It smaller two-three times, crossplatform ant etc.

By the way,
Ghost* exists for Mac too. It can convert .ps files and .pdf viceverse.

System Administrator,
Editors Headquarters of
Ukrainian Sports Newspaper KOMANDA,
Alex Bulygin,