Date:      Sat, 9 May 1998 01:25:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Janowski <danj@3skel.com>
To:        Marca Registrada <inf@nyef.res.cmu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Corel's proposed support for linux

A friend of mine bought the WordPerfect package
and runs it in Linux emulation under FreeBSD. I
got the demo download and it works _really_ well.
I'm going to buy it.

He did inquire about direct FreeBSD support and
they told him that they have not gotten much of
any requests for it.

I encourage you all to at least try the demo.
Between this and the perl based PalmPilot
stuff, I don't need FartBlows, except for
Quicken (rats).

Dan

BTW: Download located at: http://www.sdcorp.com/demos/down.htm

--