Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 01:39:24 -0700
From:      karl agee <kdagee@attglobal.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   my ports got wiped out!

So how did this happen???

enterprise# uname -a
FreeBSD enterprise.localhost 4.6-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE #0: Tue Jun =
11=20
06:14:12 GMT 2002    =20
murray@builder.freebsdmall.com:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC  i386

I just installed 4.6-release, with ports and all, installed cvsup, with a=
 new=20
supfile (below) and ran it.

It deleted all of my ports!!!!  how did THAT happen??? =20

(I thought you were supposed to put **delete** in the default-release lin=
e so=20
it could get rid of the crud it didnt need....)

--karl

*default host=3Dcvsup8.Freebsd.org
*default base=3D/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=3D/usr
*default release=3Dcvs
*default tag=3DRELENG_4
*default release=3Dcvs delete use-rel-suffix compress

#src-all
ports-all
#docs-all