Date:      04 Nov 95 10:43:44 EST
From:      BILLYC@rsa.cirrus.com (Chen Billy)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        rsnow@txdirect.net, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to config rcp works like SUN OS

Hi answer:

I just install FreeBSD 2.1.0 SNAP. Would like to use rcp

I have same login name and passwd in three machine
 1   SUN     OS   ?????
 2   486-66 Linux 1.2.8
 3   486-33 FreeBSD 2.1

I am able to login machine 2 and rcp to/from SUN of my files.
However, I have to takeout passwd of FreeBSD to make rcp works.
Is any man entry to show me the way I can config FreeBSD passing
the passwd check. FreeBSD always tell me permision denied. Thanks

billy

ndrew Banenbaum: @inux is obsolete!
????????????????: Humm, What is new?
ndrew Banenbaum: I am working on MinWin95!