Date:      Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:00:28 +0000
From:      "Maxime Romano" <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gthumb2 patch (image-loader.c)

>From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
>To: Maxime Romano <verbophobe@hotmail.com>
>CC: FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
>Subject: Re: gthumb2 patch (image-loader.c)
>Date: 08 Mar 2003 14:49:44 -0500
>
>On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 14:44, Maxime Romano wrote:
>

> > And a wise choice that was indeed, since I just got back from my
> > computer-less stay in Florida.
>
>No problem on the commit.  Where in Florida were you?

I'm not too sure, but I think it was "Pinella's Park."  I got the Tampa Bay
paper, and the St. Petersburg news, though.  I'm under the impression that
Pinella's Park is a burrough in St. Petersburg which is considered a city in
the Greater Tampa Bay Area, but chances are I'm wrong.  Regardless, it was a
plesant trip all the same, and was much hotter than the -30C temperatures my
Montreal-wrought body is used to.

- Max