Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:36:52 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
Cc:        chromium@freebsd.org, Brad Karp <bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: confirmation: links not clickable in Chromium 28.0.1500.71 on 9.1-RELEASE

On 07/24/2013 16:18, George Liaskos wrote:
> Unfortunately i can't reproduce this, I am on 9.1-STABLE r253102 amd64.
>
> Are you on amd64 or i386? You can try to enable logging and see if there's
> any hint,
> start chrome with --enable-logging=stderr and optionally --v=1

I just built this version in VirtualBox amd64 and doesn't even display
any page. Status bar shows that some URLs are accessed but the main
browser area remains blank. Therev is somethi g very wrong with this
version.

I can let you download this vbox image as appliance file if you still
can't reproduce this yourself.

Yuri