Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:58:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Jon Noack <noackjr@compgeek.com>
Cc:        Jeff Penn <jeff@jrpenn.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: portupgrade with package

And then this works how??

zeus:/home/doug/temp# pkg_add -r XFree86-4.2.0_1,1.tgz
Error: FTP Unable to get
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/Latest/XFree86-4.2.0_1,1.tgz:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
pkg_add: unable to fetch
`ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/Latest/XFree86-4.2.0_1,1.tgz'
by URL

This tar is structured like a port except that it (presumably) points to
compiled source. I previously downloaded the file following a slightly
different path. But if diff'ing the files they are the same. Certainly
they give the same error (for me).

Files in the tar ball are:

   +CONTENTS
   +COMMENT