Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:08:03 +0000
From:      wombat236@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CVSROOT directory?

Hi Guys,

 I downloaded the entire CVS repository (cvs tree via ftp) to a local machine.  However, I did not see a CVSROOT directory.  This is the directory that contains all the CVS admin files when you first create a repository.  Do I need to download this directory before I can start using the repository?  Note that I want all the versions and history, that is why I downloaded the whole tree.

I did see this directory via the web interface, but not in any of the ftp files.

Thanks!

wombat

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?031420050008.18340.4234D5E300051A26000047A42205886442C0CCCD9B0E0D030199>