Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:20:29 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [RFC] splitting of conf/NOTES

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 08:02:50PM -0800, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> As I said before, I like the idea. I don't think this is the best
> separation though.

Unfortunately too many others didn't.
I have a new patch http://people.freebsd.org/~obrien/sp64notes.diff
(same name) that uses "nodevice" and sed to remove options.

I would like someone to test it on PC98 thought.  The patch undoes all of
of nyan's last commit.  But I think I have sys/pc86/conf/{Makefile,NOTES}
so that it should work.