Date:      Sat, 07 Sep 1996 20:00:17 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Long live groff...

the ones from 1.10, it's a direct import, as prescribed by scripture.

When it's time for your new 1.29 macros, please import them into
contrib/tmac_mm -- then we can create src/share/tmac_mm for the Makefile
and turn off the makefile in the MM subdirectory of my groff module.

Paul

  From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
  I was looking at the new mm macros, embedded in your new groff stuff in
  contrib.  The original authors had $Id$ strings in their tmac headers,
  defining the version number, which our cvs kindly overwrote.

  I am interested in whether you used the mm macros that came with the groff
  1.10 (mm version 1.27) or the newer one (1.28) or the one that was just
  released yesterday, 1.29.  The Makefile.sim that was in the original mm
  macros, and would have told me, seems to be missing also.

  John Fieber and I have been working with the newest mm macros, vis-a-vis
  the new tools (it's his project, not mine, I'm just tagging along), so I'm
  keenly interested in getting the version current.

  9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |