Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:33:35 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   how to grab text w/ fcanf

=====
Of_Interest: With 28 years  of service  to the  Unix  community.

	guys,

	need some insight before I lose it {completely}.

	I've got a *.c file that returns in [let's say]

		/tmp/share/voice

	a bunch of files named:  "text.1.txt", "text.2.txt",
	"text.3.txt" ... text.N-1.txt", each file containing a few
	sentences of plain ol' ASCII or [whatever] text.

	what is the easiest way, in C, *knowing the count=N*, to
	grab the *text files and stuff the paragraphs into a global
	buffer:	char *parabuffer[1024]; ??

	I'll usr the parabuffer strings in a GTK+ 3.0 window.  (note
	that I've already figured out how to display the paragraphs in
	window "label" widgets that are left-justified.

	tia, y'all,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
             Twenty-eight years of service to the Unix community.