Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 1997 03:55:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More 2.2-BETA goodies...

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Simon Shapiro wrote:

> If there is interest, I can post it.  It runs on Slowlaris 2.5.1, linux 2.x
> and FreeBSD 9of courcse).  We prefer it to others because it does true

  I'm interested.  I've been looking for something to test transactional
limits of SCSI controllers and drives.  Problems with tagged command
queuing, etc don't show up until you have a very high number of
transactions per second.

  On an other note, have you tried turning AHC_TAGENABLE and/or
AHC_SCBPAGING_ENABLE on?  AHC_TAGENABLE is pretty reliable if your drives
support it.  SCSPAGING needs some work yet, I think.

Tom