Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        eischen@pcnet1.pcnet.com
Subject:   Re: KSE signals broken by 1:1 commit.

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Julian,
>
> 	thanks for your message to core, but despite the included
> text, it is unclear what you want to do.  Do you want a blank check to
> break things, or do is there a specific fix that was referred to
> elsewhere in the thread that was absent from the quoted material.
>
> Warner

We are in a bind..
Jeff has committed changes that have broken the KSE view of signals.
however he is out of the picture for a week now.
This means that we can not pass our changes past him as we try fix it.
This is made more difficult because it appears that 1:1 threads is
broken at the moment, (see mail comments in -current),
so we can not test our changes against the 1:1 threads code.
All I want is a comment that assuming we take care, if jeff gets back
and finds that we've broken something for him, that we are not
nailed to a tree for it.

julian