Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:47:53 -0500
From:      Randy Pratt <rpratt1950@earthlink.net>
To:        kosmos <abowhill@blarg.net>
Cc:        Jason Dictos <jason.dictos@tapeware.com>
Subject:   Re: Bug in ports howto question

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:45:10 -0800 you wrote:
> What is the procedure to submit a new port when you don't have access to
> a dedicated and highly-visible Freebsd machine on the internet?

The stock answer is to tackle configuring sendmail so you can use the
send-pr included with the system.

Recently I noticed a port that might be a lot easier for those who
use pop3 and don't have a need for sendmail.  You can try having a look
at /usr/ports/sysutils/gtk-send-pr to see if it might meet your needs.
I've not used the port but it only has a few dependencies.

Hope this helps you,

Randy