Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:51:31 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        James Keener <jim@jimkeener.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Google maps and recent Firefox

Before I get buried by responses, I am not alone and there is a work-around.

Special thanks to Adam Vande More who pointed me at
https://www.google.com/maps/preview/?force=tt. With this link, maps seems
to work normally.

I tried to find out just what this was about, but I couldn't find much. I
will mention that maps works fine in Lite mode on Chromium, but Chromium
has problems that make be not use it by default.

Thanks again for the responses!
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com