Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 2002 12:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Robert bobb Crosbie <bobb+freebsd-security@redbrick.dcu.ie>, Noah K Sematimba <ksemat@wawa.eahd.or.ug>, <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSH timeout settings

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, twig les wrote:

> I'm stuck in two days of meetings right now without
> access to any BSD (must...stay...sane...).  Does
> anyone know a url of the man pages for idled and
> blimitd?  I've tried two sites that have FreeBSD man
> pages online but to no avail.

mike@mojo{mike}$ cd /usr/ports/
mike@mojo{ports}$ make search key=idled
Port:   idled-1.16_1
Info:   A daemon that logs out idle users and those users hogging
resources
Maint:  andrew@ugh.net.au
Index:  sysutils
B-deps:
R-deps:

mike@mojo{ports}$ make search key=blimitd
Port:   blimitd-0.1
Info:   Daemon to enforce login.conf limits
Maint:  andrew@ugh.net.au
Index:  sysutils
B-deps:
R-deps:

Later,
-Mike

 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  --Benjamin Franklin