Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:30:08 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
Subject:   Re: Using KLD's with modules that depend other modules in the same file

Nick Hibma wrote:

> Comments?

>                          Name: kern_linker.c.diff
>    kern_linker.c.diff    Type: Plain Text (TEXT/PLAIN)
>                      Encoding: BASE64

We would need similar changes to loader(8). I think all the relevant
parts are in src/sys/boot/common/load_elf.c. In any case, you shouldn't
have much trouble locating the relevant files in that directory.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

		Windows works, for sufficently small values of "works".