Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:41:27 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FBSD 12.1 - LightDM don't grab keyboard input & Xfce4 window decorator problem

Hello All,
In the prccess of making the FreeBSD my main OS, I stumbled on an very
uncommon problem: the LightDM don't accept any keys, and I can't even get
out to the tty with ctrl+alt+F1...

I build the drm-kmod from ports, installed Xorg, Xfce4 and LightDM and
lightdm-gtk-greeter with pkg, and enabled it on rc.conf with
lightdm_enable="YES".
On boot, it don't work because the lightdm need to be on video group, so I
added it to video groups and then the LightDM screen showed up, but only
the mouse work. If I press a lot of keys and then use the mouse to restart
the system, I can see some garbage input on the first terminal!
I didn't create a custom X config, but tried to force a input conf to see
if it was the problem but it appears that the config is not used at all
when starting LightDM. I rebuild from source the LightDM, but the problem
persists. When I use startx to go directly to Xfce4 works like a charm.

Then comes the second but less important problem that I found, the topbar
decorator of windows are not displaying correctly. The background img
behind the title don't stretch to cover the full width. Anyone had this
problem before?

Thank you,

Mario