Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:03:24 +0700
From:      "MS SUNITA RAJE" <buyersdemande@thehelm.com>
To:        buyersdemande@thehelm.com
Subject:   NOW GET BUYERS EVERY WEEK

 		BUYERS' DEMANDS

Dear Internet =46riends,

Starting this week,we have started a weekly Newsletter by the name
'BUYERS' DEMANDS' which will show the demands of the buyers all over
the world in various categories. This list will be sent every Sunday
evening.

The charges for subscribing to this list are Rs.200/- per month.This
list will cover 300-400 demands of the buyers worldwide every week.We
can also include the category of your choice in case you subscribe to
this list.

In case you are interested,we can send you a sample copy for one week
as trial.

Please write "SUBSCRIBE" IN Subject:- if interested and we duly
apologise if you are not interested,then you can write "REMOVE" and
your name will be taken off from this list.

Ms Sunita Raje

(PLEASE WRITE "REMOVE" IN SUBJECT & YOUR NAME  WILL BE TAKEN O=46=46
IMMEDIATELY)

THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY UNSUBSCRIBED NEED NOT
WRITE AGAIN AS THIS MAIL WAS PLANNED 10 DAYS AGO AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY
COMPUTERISED MAILING