Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:04:54 EDT
From:      Quadfire@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD instalation

Hey I read that Win 95 and FreeBSD can co-exist, by installing Win95 first
and then FreeBSD second. Ok I tried this but I'm having problems. First I
tried installing from the CD using the fbsdboot.exe, but the gives me a bad
command error. So I tried makeing bootable floppies. I copied the image of
kern.flp and mfsboot.flp to two separate floppies just fine but when I boot
using the kern.flp disk it give's me a "no kernal found" error. Am I going
about this wrong or am I just doing something wrong. Anyhelp is apriciated.
Thanks
Quadfire